Hi steve, I set bus stops as pois all the time, as there doesn't appear to be a
google transit database available for Sydney Australia. Is there a way to get
them to provide a database to Sendero for inclusion, I think the only areas in
australia that have gogle transit databases used in sendero gps are adelaide
and perth.