Their are only so many OCR engines out there. First of all I doubt
that anyone who is blind is going to be able to point a phone 22 feet
away and have it in the right place to do good OCR. Second, it is
unlikely that the useability of the app will justify such a steep
price difference from other more reasonably priced apps. But as others
have already said we'll see.