From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Traci Duncan
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sonos multi-room Wireless music system was: Bluetooth speakers

I have a couple Sonos questions.

1.  Does voiceover speech remain on the device, or is it sent to the Sonos
speakers?
2.  How does it work with multiple devices.  Say I am using Sonos to listen
to Pandora, when I'm done, is it easy for another household member to use
their device to use Sonos for Songza?
3.  How do you find battery drainage?  Say you are streaming internet radio
via Sonos for 3 hours, what sort of battery drop do you see?

Thanks,
Traci
On Jul 13, 2014, at 11:35 AM, Victor Tsaran <vtsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am also an avid user of Sonos products.
> 1. Yes, their Mac client is very minimally accessible with VoiceOver and I
opened a support ticket to that end. I think more users need to write to
Sonos to let them know we are out there and that we want the software to be
accessible across all platforms.
> 2. The recently-updated app for iOS is now beautifully accessible. By
"beautifully" I really mean what I say. You cannot mis the fact that the
accessibility was treated with care and not just as an patching activity.
> 3. Just to make sure you are aware, the Spotify account will have to be
premium in order to be usable with Sonos. One huge limitation, presented by
Spotify, is that the "radio" feature will not work even if you have a
premium account.

> If you want to give Sonos a try but not sure if you want to spend the
money, they have a 45-day return policy, so you can always ship it back if
you don't think this satisfies your needs.

> Best,
> Victor
>
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel
that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for
this list can be searched at