Sieghard I received a 3 when I subscribed to UVerse. It sounds okay
but if someone can afford the 5 it is much better. One thing which no
one has really talked about is that you can use the Sonos to listen to
any audio from your computer. For example if you have a folder full of
books, music, movies etc you can select that folder. You can also
listen to music by artist, album or shuffle an entire folder. I agree
that it is an excellent system. For the person who wants to use it
instead of powerd speakers, it is quite expensive. It is worth it
though.