From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: This might seem like a strange question about ipad mini vs
iphone

Hi,

using the example of settings, the larger display has 2 benefits in my
opinion.  First, the display is split into 2 columns. On the left hand side,
you have the primary categories found in settings.  Wifi, bluetooth,
general, privacy, iCloud, etc.   This never changes.  Tapping on these
categories instead of opening a new page like on devices with smaller
screens, only the column on the right is changed to show the choices in the
category you've selected.  So with this setup, you spend less time using the
back button or gesture.  A small thing but, its very efficient and saves
time.  Second, more options are displayed in a list.  I can run my finger
down the left column in settings and have immediate access to more
categories without swiping 3 fingers up to scroll up to display more items
on the screen.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore