Possibly, at least in the early stages of the technology, if folks want the car
to drive itself, they'll have to pay a premium. I'm really looking forward to
this new technology, even if I have to be like "the little old lady from
Pasadena". :)

Teresa

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks