Its also possible that the beta versions y'all get are not the exact release.
There may be a beta branch, and a release branch, where Apple has more things
fixed. I don't think Apple is dumb enough to release a version that is so
unusable as people seem to imply. And even so, Apple will surely fix things. I
do admit, the bt keyboard may be problematic. It has been for a long time. But
if a 3rd party keyboard app is made that allows even more control with the
keyboard, or an app is made that allows keyboard commands like command-o for
open and stuff inside many apps, then more power to us.

Sent from my iPod 5

keychat/google talk:
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
primary email: