Subject: RE: IOS 8 Released
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 00:21:16 -0400
From: Ron Pelletier <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Very easy answer.

First, accessibility costs a big lot of money and, if they calculate it at
$35 per phone, it amounts in billions.
Second, if Mr. Cook mentioned this at shareholders meeting is because the
shareholders wanted him to cut back on accessibility to save money and he
told them he would never do that. Let's be thankful he stood his ground.

Ron & Danvers