From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Billy Maynard
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iCloud

hello,

I'm just upgrading my first iphone (4s) upto a 6+ I on my 4 s have contacts
and sefary on but,  when I look under th iCloud I stil have 5 gigs of
storage.   under storage and data iCloud is off. Do  I need this setting on
so that when I reset my iPhone 4s to factory and get my 6+ to download my
contacts and bookmarks?    Sorry, I might be dince.  This is my first iPhone

upgrade.  on data and storage  under the backup heading where iCloud is off
it says backup camra roll,  accounts, documents and settings when the phone
is plugged in and locked. I didn't tell it  to back up pictures is why I
never turned this on.

Thanks for any help,

Billy Maynard