Billy you'll be fine with the upgrade. A lot of people are complaining
just for the sake of complaining. I've been using IOS 8 since the day
it came out. Yes it has bugs. However, it is functional and worth
selling your old phone to get more money. I think that anyone in their
right mind would rather sell a phone for $200 than $40.