I'massuming all the tabbing instructions are for Windows. Just to clarify for
others reading this, the explanation given below is very similar on the Mac but
vo-keys works fine. Maybe it wasn'tnecessary to say this but I could see
somebody reading this description and missing the explanation that this is in
Windows even though it definitely was stated. I hope nobody will mind if this
seems redundant to you.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: