From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jen Colley
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iTunes 12 - I take it all back

I found a list of options but tabbing around in windows after I’ve selected an
option doesn’t display all my songs in a list which is what I want to do.

It just keeps tabbing me through the options of sort by title artist etc.

I am using jaws 12 and windows 7 so don’t know if this makes a difference.

Jen