Robert,

Your iPhone or iPad will show up as a button right after the series of radio
buttons, i.e. Music, Movies etc. Once you get to the "More" radio button tab
one more time and you are on the button for your device. If your device is
called "Robert's iPhone" then that is what the button will be called. Once
you activate the button, a tab or 2 gets you into a new treeview with all
your categories or whatever  you want to call them. Gone are the old radio
buttons for Summary, Info, Music, Apps, Tones etc. All of these are now in
that list view. If you want to manage your tones, just go to the first Tones
entry in that treeview and then tab across and you'll find everything else
is about the same as far as the checkboxes for "Sync all Ringtones" or
"Synce selected ringtones" and so on. Jaws announces the first item in that
treeview which is "Summary" as "2 of 21" on my computer. Not sure what 1 of
21 is but you can't go higher than Summary. Once you get past all the stuff
(apps, music, movies etc.) you come to the "Info" item which used to be
right next to Summary in iTunes 11. After that you find another set of many
of the same things like Apps, Music, Movies and so on and these are
referring to what is on your iPhone. If you select, for example, the second
"Tones" item and then tab you will come across a bunch of read only items
and eventually you'll find a list of all the tones on your phone whereas the
first Tones shows you all the Tones in your iTunes library with checkmarks
for those which are synced to your phone. After all the items you will then
find a list of your playlists which are synced to your device.