Hello Christopher and all,
please, could you explain what is feedly?
Is it another app or just the service where you can create an account?
I am not good at these things.
Thanks in advance.
With regards
Maria
On 29. 10. 2014 11:23, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
Well, I didn't mention Lire because I don't use it and because I didn't think it allowed someone to sync their RSS feed reading across multiple devices. Checking out it's page in the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lire-full-text-rss/id550441545?mt=8 I see that it does support Feedly, so it may meet all of the requesters original requirements.