If a place has been checked into 5 times, he lets blindsquare get to it.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Colin Matthews
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 10:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App for announcing intersections

Ok!

I do not use 4square. but I hear points of interest!

I think you need 4square. if you wish to add to the data base and do other
things like checking in telling your friends you are at a place!

I hope I do not have it wrong but if someone has added something to the data
base you should have access to that info!

Unless someone knows better than Me *smile*

Colin