From: David Cleveland
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: App for announcing intersections

Apple Maps can announce intersections. Tracking has to be set to on with
headings  also make sure that in setings you have standard selected

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 8, 2014, at 4:00 PM, Feliciano G <theblindman...@hotmail.com> wrote:

  No free registration

            Regards, Feliciano

  Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
  Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

  Sent from the Super-iPhone