From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: ear pods?

I agree with Allen that the Voyager Legend is one of the best bluetooth single
earpieces you can get. Others like the Jabra Supreme also have voice control,
i.e. you can say "Answer" and it will answer the call without you even touching
the headset, but the lag is still there although it might be less noticeable to
some. Where I notice it is when I am trying to type text on the virtual
keyboard. If you use the standard method of text entry you may not even notice
it, but if you use touch typing and are fairly quick with it you will notice it
as it is just ever so slightly less responsive than with a wired headset or no
headset. It's not much, but enough that at least for me it is annoying and the
reason why I prefer the Apple Ear Pods. I find them even more comfortable and
while I can't say Answer to answer a call, I can just press the Answer button
on the remote.