From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan J Paganelli
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ear pods?

I've heard others talk about lag time with a Bluetooth ear peace.  I have
never experienced this with my Plantronics Voyager Legend.  Hey, I don't
often get that lucky either.  Usually if it can go wrong, it usually does go
wrong and usually for me. <grin>

Regards,
Alan
Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out.
Get
a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
available upon request. Thanks for listening!