Also, if you want to dictate a lot, then Aftershokz can be lacking in that
regard. They’re probabbly not going to be great for computer use either.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ron Pelletier
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: bluetooth headphone recommendations? boes or after shok's?

Hi,

When I want to listen to music, the Boes type is great but, I wouldn’t wear
those while walking on the street. If I want to walk around, hear my gps and,
at the same time, be able to read my traffic, then the bone conduction is the
greatest.  The Bluiz 2 has much better base but it still is far from being a
good music headset.

Ron & Danvers