Jennie, I am in total agreement with you.  I have the Bose and love the head
set for answering calls, but, as far as Siri and dictation, you can't beat the
wired headphones.  I love the apple ear buds for dictation and Siri.  They are
even great for answering calls, but, there are times that I need wireless, and
the Bose head set is awesome for phone calls.  There is really no perfect set
for everything.

Sent from my iPhone