Hi Virtuosers,

I've just installed my first instance of virtuoso and it's amazing but
i'm awed and a bit frightened by the depth and breadth of the
features!

Basically, I want to explore hosting structured data w/ virtuoso
basically copying to sort of layout dbpedia uses.

I'm starting w/ a modest data set w/ about 10k triples that describes
influence between classical music composers.  this was in a single rdf
file which virtuoso quite happily swallowed up and provided a quick
sparql endpoint.

http://dbtune.org/cmn/
http://dbtune.org/cmn/sparql/

currently to make the uris in my data set dereferencable i'm hosting
this rdf file on a separate apache server and using purls w/ a hash
name space.  for example john cage has the uri

http://purl.org/NET/classicalmusicnav#CAGE

finally, here's the question.  rather than hosting this rdf file like
this, i'd like virtuoso to serve up nifty resource, data, and page
URIs like in dbpedia.  and i was hoping this could be done from the
rdf i've already dumped into virtuoso.

can someone point me in the right direction?  i've been RTFMing starting here

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfandsparql.html

but i haven't found what i'm looking for yet (i think).

cheers!

kurt j