Hi Kingsley,

Thanks for your quick reply - I understand this sparql-redirect
concept now in virtuoso.

However, i'm having a problem still.  I'm afraid it maybe some regex
thing i'm doing wrong.

i want http://dbtune.org/cmn/data/CAGE to serve the rdf

so i use

req path = /cmn/data(/[^#]*)

dest path =
/sparql?query=DESCRIBE%20%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2FNET%2Fclassicalmusicnav%23$s1%3E%20FROM%20%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A6666%2FDAV%2Fclassicalmusicnav-data%3E&format=%24accept

or in sparql

DESCRIBE <http://purl.org/NET/classicalmusicnav#$s1> FROM
<http://localhost:6666/DAV/classicalmusicnav-data>

however it seems the '$s1' - which i understood would be replaced w/
whatever comes after /cmn/data/ in the request - remains unchanged.
as in it is actually making the query DESCRIBE
<http://purl.org/NET/classicalmusicnav#$s1> rather than #CAGE as i
expected.

settings are

rulelist: *main*