Hi Hugh,

After a long WE, i just got back and tried to reproduce this
dead-locking... with no luck.  So that's a mystery.  I've re-enabled
the odbc sparql inserts and we'll see if it gets back to dead lock
again.

> load via the ODBC connection and not if you load directly via isql can
> you create an ODBC trace of this fail load attempt by enabling tracing as detailed at:
> http://wikis.openlinksw.com/dataspace/owiki/wiki/UdaWikiWeb/GeneratingClientsideODBCTracesAllDrivers

did this, altho i did not have a /bin/odbc.ini file in my vos dir.  is
this right to create one?  seems /bin is a strange place for an ini
file.  further more, the log file is specified are not being
populated.  not sure what's up here.

> It might also be
> useful to enable Virtuoso tracing with the trace_on() function to see what activity is occurring on the server when this deadlock occurs:
> http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_trace_on.html

will do as well.  thanks!

-kurt