Hi Luka/Jamshaid,

We have been able to recreate this problem in-house now, the key being to
actually attempt to start Virtuoso from the command line prompt, which I
presume is what you have been doing as detailed in the VOS windows guide, as
opposed actually starting it using the Windows Service control manager or from
a machine restart with the windows service set to auto start, which is what I
was doing.

This has been reported to development to be fixed as, although not harmful the
condition should be handle such that such messages are not displayed, which
would be disconcerting for users.

I shall let you know when we have a fix ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink