Hi Roberto,

Note, there is a later Virtuoso snapshot build available from the following FTP
server location:

ftp://download.openlinksw.com/support/vos/virtuoso-opensource-6-20110308.tar.gz

I would recommend you upgrade to this version and retry if not already running
this.

The Virtuoso SPARQL endpoint does provide and option to serialize results as
RDF/XML that you could trying using, see:

http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfsparql.html#rdfsparqlprotocolendpoint

To use the virtjdbc4.jar, simply include it in your classpath rather then using
the virtjdbc3.jar, when compiling and running the program ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink