Hi Hugh,

Thanks for your response.

> Note, there is a later Virtuoso snapshot build available from the following
> FTP server location:
>

> ftp://download.openlinksw.com/support/vos/virtuoso-opensource-6-20110308.tar.gz

I have installed and tested it.

> The Virtuoso SPARQL endpoint does provide and option to serialize results as
> RDF/XML that you could trying using, see:
>

> http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/rdfsparql.html#rdfsparqlprotocolendpoint

Yes, I've been able to dump a proper version of the graph using this.
However, the dump_one_graph method continues generating invalid blank
nodes.

> To use the virtjdbc4.jar, simply include it in your classpath rather then
> using the virtjdbc3.jar, when compiling and running the program ...

It complains about jdbc3 classes and packages. As I see in the Jena
connector source code, it is linked against JDBC3 classes so I assume
that it shouldn't work with JDBC4. Or is there another implementation
of the Jena connector using JDBC4? I've been unable to find it in the
20110308 package.

Finally, I continue experiencing many mysterious "Tag NNN"  exceptions
and other more specific like:
java.lang.Error: java.lang.ClassCastException:java.lang.Short cannot
be cast to openlink.util.Vector
        virtuoso.jdbc3.VirtuosoConnection.read_request(Unknown Source)
        virtuoso.jdbc3.VirtuosoFuture.nextResult(Unknown Source)
        virtuoso.jdbc3.VirtuosoStatement.close(Unknown Source)
        virtuoso.jena.driver.VirtuosoQueryExecution.close(Unknown Source)

net.rhizomik.rhizomer.store.virtuoso.VirtuosoStore.query(VirtuosoStore.java:185)

I'm using ARQ 2.8.7 and also teste ARQ 2.8.6. Should I use an older
version of Jena ARQ or this is due to another problem?

Best,

Roberto