Hi Kun,

Did you not see Ivan’s response to your initial post of this question ?

Basically cluster support is a commercial only feature of Virtuoso thus you
cannot configure a cluster with the open source product.

I note you indicate your current Virtuoso version to be 5.14, whereas the
current open source release is 6.1.3 which provides far better performance over
the 5.x builds and is strongly recommended be used with the open source or
commercial product.

Depending on the size of the LUBM datasets you are seeking to test and the size
of the machine you are testing on mainly in terms of processor type ie 32 or 64
(recommended) bit and memory you may find a single server instance provides
acceptable performance. We certainly have the latest LUBM benchmark loaded on a
Linux x86_64 server with 72 GB of memory with acceptable performance.

If you really what to perform cluster testing then you will need to obtain a
download and obtain a commercial license from:

        http://download.openlinksw.com/virtwiz

and can obtain support from on this from our support forums or online support
systems on the URLs below ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support