Hi Williams ,

Thanks very much for your reply. I just want to ran LUBM 2000 actual
benchmark and to see the performance. I generate LUBM 2000 data and put them
in the lubm_8000 directory, and run lubm-load.sql to load the data into
Virtuoso database. And will run the query. Is that right?

I say "multi clients" because I see the BSBM benchmark page to test Virtuoso
with one clients and multi client

(
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/BerlinSPARQLBenchmark/results/V6/index.html#exploreVirtuoso
)
. So I don't know thy multi clients is fast and how to configure it. Thanks

Best Regards
Kun