Hi Kun,

The following document details how the LUBM Benchmarks testing performed
against Virtuoso including multiple clients:

http://www.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VOSArticleLUBMBenchmark

With regards to the BSBM  benchmark there are a series of follow-up blog post
with more details results on BSBM v3 testing against Virtuoso 6 and the
upcoming 7 releases starting at:

        http://www.openlinksw.com/weblog/oerling/?id=1658

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com