Hi Siddharth,

Assuming the Virtuoso jar files exist in the location indicated in the
CLASSPATH, then then should be accessible. As the same user and from the same
location are you able to get Virtuoso information from the Jena and JDBC
provider/driver such using the commands:

$ java -jar virt_sesame2.jar
OpenLink Virtuoso(TM) Provider for Sesame2(TM) Version 2.6.10 [Build 1.10]
$ java -jar virtjdbc3.jar
OpenLink Virtuoso(TM) Driver for JDBC(TM) Version 3.x [Build 3.62]
$

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers