Hi Nuria,

How much memory is available on your server machine as the buffers seem to be
set to the default of  "20000" , thus has any performance tuning be made on
this instance as detailed at:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtRDFPerformanceTuning

In particular you should set the "NumberOfBuffers" param to match the size of
available memory for use by Virtuoso and restart the database for the settings
to take effect ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers