Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@vpnc.org> wrote:
> On Mar 1, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
>
>> I do roughly 1 IETF webex meeting per week, and in my experience
>> outright failures are rare.
>
> The meetings you go to are probably not the same as the face-to-face
> interims I have been observing in the past few months.

   For another data point, the IESG does WebEx roughly weekly, and the
work gets done. I am able to scribe these meetings via WebEx (and have
never yet asked the Secretariat for access to the recording).

   But indeed, there are still glitches, and there were _big_ problems
when the IESG first tried WebEx.

>> Maybe we should set up a tech support email address to log failures
>> and get some statistics here.

   I think a wiki would be better: that way we might gather the community
wisdom on workarounds for the glitches...

--
John Leslie <j...@jlc.net>