To each his own I suppose.  You wouldn't like notes-in-jabber either for the
same reasons.

I always copy the agenda into the Etherpad at the beginning.  That's my
outline.  As I always have the tools agenda open on my laptop, it's one click,
select all, copy/paste.  Convenient enough for me, but I wouldn't object if it
was automatic.

Brian