Paul Marquess wrote:
From: John E. Malmberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul Marquess wrote:

From: John E. Malmberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul Marquess wrote:

I was afraid of that.  I guess I need to do a massive delete of that
tree and then refresh it and see if that helps.

Yep, sounds like a good plan.

Ok,

I deleted all of the "Zlib" directory trees and pulled down new copies.

I still have the following failing for the same reason, so obviously
there is another directory tree that I need to get cleaned up.

ext/Compress/Zlib/t/05examples.....................FAILED at test 3
ext/Compress/IO/Zlib/t/010examples.................FAILED at test 3

If you wiped the complete ext/Compress directory tree, then the only other
thing that could possibly affect it is the directory tree under
t/lib/compress.

I cleaned out some old Compress and Uncompress directory trees and now these tests are passing.

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only.