At 5:23 PM -0500 9/2/07, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>While there are still some CPANPLUS tests that are not working on VMS, these
>patches improve things.

These all look good to me, but I will follow Rafael's lead and wait
for comment from Jos before applying.

>Currently the CPANPLUS tests are appending a new UNIX path to the PATH and
>PERL5LIB logical names each time they are run.  I have not figured out how to
>stop that.

Yeah, I noticed that too.  It's happening in a BEGIN block in
lib/CPANPLUS/t/inc/conf.pl -- it probably needs a corresponding END
block to restore PATH and PERL5LIB at tear-down time to what they
were before being appended to by the CPANPLUS tests.  ISTR that on
other platforms, assignments to %ENV do not persist after Perl exits.
Craig A. Berry
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser