On Sep 7, 2007, at 5:23 PM, Craig A. Berry wrote:

At 9:12 AM +0200 9/3/07, Jos I. Boumans wrote:
On Sep 3, 2007, at 12:23 AM, John E. Malmberg wrote:

While there are still some CPANPLUS tests that are not working on VMS, these patches improve things.

I'll review these patches shortly, thanks for sending them john.

Jos, how's that going?  Is there anything I can do to help?  Do you
need a consolidated version of all of John's various CPANPLUS patches?

Slower than it should -- I'm going through some of the patches now, and
I'll send test candidates to you and John to confirm the patches worked.

If so, I'll make a new CPAN release for that module, and send a patch for
core...

John's been very productive, so this will take a little bit :)

Cheers,

--

Jos Boumans

        "You know you are never more indignant in life than when you're
        shopping at a store you feel is beneath you and one of the other
        customers mistakes you for one of the employees of that store."
                - Dennis Miller

        CPANPLUS        http://cpanplus.sf.net