On 10/11/07, Ovid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Our VMS guy for Test::Harness 3 appears to have gone AWOL. Can anyone
> VMS-savvy explain how to at least run tests in VMS? We're kind of stuck
> here and we can't even think about TH3 without some confidence that we
> don't break VMS.

Not sure whether I'm the one who is AWOL.  John Malmberg and I both
posted some test results on vmsperl (a better place to find VMS people
than p5p) and I didn't realize the ball was in our court.  Can I still
get a snapshot of current here:

http://hexten.net/tapx/

If so, I'll grab a copy and take it for a spin.