On 14 Oct 2007, at 14:43, John E. Malmberg wrote:
Andy Armstrong wrote:I think I posted this on the p5p list with some more detail, but I can not look it up now.

One of the VMS testdrive machines has NFS mounted the common home directories from the LINUX/UNIX and Windows systems, and allows X11 forwarding through a SSH session.

It also has the current GNV (GNU is Not VMS) installed on it.

Ah - that sounds useful. Unfortunately I think my Testdrive account must have lapsed or otherwise gone AWOL - it won't let me authenticate at the moment. I've mailed testdrive support so hopefully they'll sort it out.

Thanks for the information John.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten