Be warned: twiggling with port 6000 (600 is regarded a typo), will twiggle
with X11 windows on the local display!!

Best to do it dedicated, Only for communication from the SunOS machine, or
only for communication to the real IP address, leaving localhost (127.0.0.1)
to arrive at the origional 6000. Or shut down X11 at the local machine by
selecting the proper runlevel (see the `init` command).

CBee