Alternatively you can use SSH if you want to do it securely.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex K. Angelopoulos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 June 2002 01:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: (no subject)

This is a big problem for Windows remote control tools due to the way that
screen buffering is done; definitely much slower.

What I personally tend to do if I'm going to work in a console window,
though,
is use a telnet server on the remote system.  I know it's not as nice as
having
it integrated, but I've yet to see a GUI client that can handle character
windows rapidly.