Attn: Coexec, William Hooper, Michael Milette, Greg Breland, Andy Harter,

Thank you all for your helpful responses. It is good to see that I wasn't the only one with this problem.

Coexec - Good call, I intend to upgrade to 3.3.5 today if I can find the time.

William Hooper - Thank you for pointing me to this page, I was looking around for this, but I think I was on a different VNC related website (not realvnc) at the time and couldn't find it. Better yet, it says this issue is fixed in 3.3.5 now! We'll see. :)

Michael Milette - Thank you for your diligent effort to reproduce, but responses and a few things I've seen online lead me to believe it is specific to running on a Win2k/XP server. It is not an application specific thing though. See notes above, hopefully 3.3.5 will fix it like it says it should.

Greg Breland - Again to you, thanks for your observations. I will let you all know (hopefully today or tomorrow) if the 3.3.5 server fixes the problem.

Andy Harter - Thanks for letting us know it has been released! :)

Harry