Hello Nigel,

I wish I could help but my linux box here at home cannot access my Windows with the VNC server running at work because of the firewall. I never ran server version 3.3.4. I jumped from 3.3.3 (neither shift-arrows nor mouse wheel worked) to 3.3.5 (both shift-arrows and mouse wheel work) but this was all Windows -> Windows. I have done a little of Windows -> Linux, but have never tried Linux -> Windows.

You might try reposting your question with a different subject as some may not be looking at this thread anymore since it was sort of a solved issue.

Harry