On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:48:14 -0600 (CST) Greg Breland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> As a developer that has contributed both code an money to improve the Unix
> version of TightVNC I would like to add my 2 cents.
>
> Send some money to the developers of Tight to improve VNC or submit some code.

TightVNC has major problems in its linux client. It dies at the most
unpredictable times...

As for sending money... I have, in a small way, financially supported RealVNC.
RealVNC is the most reliable, stable of all the VNC's available. And I've tested
all the available vnc's that support linux. In fact, I'm so impressed with
RealVNC that I go out of my way to spread it to my customers and encourage them
to financially support the RealVNC effort.

Nothing even comes close in the most important areas of vnc operations as named
above. Everything else is glitter, eye candy... a page out of the MicroSoft way
of programming. Anything to keep a version number ahead of the pack... Useless
in a work environment.

Cheers.