Hello,
Please help me !
I just begin use VNC and I can't configure it as i want.
Can you explan me how to configure the W2K register or another methode ...,
if i want that default users can use local keyboard and mouse, and
Administrator can't ...? Tthis in order to prevent sonewhone to use the
local kyeboard and mouse when I 'an in connexion whith administrator rigths
only . It's work with 'AllowProperties'.
Regards,
Olivier

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur Internet, la societe
ne peut etre tenue responsable de son contenu.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et
d'avertir l'expediteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.
The society cannot therefore be considered responsible for the contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please
delete it and notify the sender.