Tom:

The ActionTec 1524R SU is a wireless broadband gateway (modem/router).
The Dlink 614+ is a wireless router.
This begs the quesiton why you need the D-link router at all? Unless there
is some other reason you haven't mentioned that you need the D-link for?

To connect to the internet via a DSL connection, and have a home LAN sharing
that connection, is fully within the scope of the ActionTec alone (more than
enough connectivity with 4 x LAN ports PLUS wireless).
In fact adding the D-link into the mix is just adding to your configuration
difficulties (connecting two NAT routers back-to-back, each DHCP servers,
each with wireless!!). For a start you've having to set up port-forwarding
in two places when it really isn't necessary.

I suggest using the ActionTec alone and see if you can get GoToMyVNC.com to
see Display 0 .. 9.

Peter Coulter