When you say your ouside IP is 81.xxxx, how do you know this?  I
assume you are using an online reflector?

If you are using internet connection sharing in windows I don't know
how to forward ports, but im sure you can find something on the Web
about it (you may not be able to)

PLEASE, PLEASE buy a router, even if it only costs $50.  Using a
windows box and internet connection sharing is DANGEROUS.  even with
virus protection and good updating, all it takes is one new worm
before you update and your offline.
WIth a router at least if one pc goes down the rest can still go out
to the internet to look up info/download the patch.

--Angelo