Event ID:       1
Date:           12/4/2004
Time:           4:56:16 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       AMD1G
SocketManager: unknown network event for listener

All other entries are standard Information listings stating things like connection accepted by IPAddress and connection closed by IPAddress (Timed Out)
All the default settings on the Service were selected including the 3600 for the Disconnect idle clients.

I plan further testing with higher speed connections including just attempting over the local lan, but in the mean time any suggestions
for resolving this?

Richard Sheasley
Accurate Design Systems