Wez:

        Heya. So exactly how do I startup WinVNC 4.1.1 as a
service, with verbose logging enabled? Via a command-line,
I'm starting the service is various ways, but none of them
seem to create useful log entries:

C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4> winvnc4 Log=main:file:10 -start
C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4> winvnc4 Log=*:stdout:10 -start
C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4> winvnc4 Log=Connections:EventLog:100 -start

        All of those start the registered service correctly,
but none seem to enable logging. I even tried settying the HKLM
DebugMode and DebugLevel settings, a-la VNC3, just in case those
are still supported, but they'e not.

        Ideally, I'd like to create a WinVNC.log file somewhere
(server is Win2k) with maximum verbosity about any arriving VNC
connections. Any help appreciated.

thanks,
Scott