James:

As always, thank you for the reply.

I realize that this is most likely a Windows XP issue with the changing of the icon status in the systray, I've just never seen it before. I was hoping someone else had seen it and was familar with the issue.

I should mention that this is on a domain running Windows Server 2003 Standard as the Domain Server. The only logon script that's running is a short .bat file to map the network drives.

As for the "No-Title" issue. You see the No-Title when you right-click on the taskbar, go to Properties, select the Customize button, and look next to the VNC icon under Current Items. Where it usually says VNC Service Mode and the IP address it will say No-Title.

These two issues are absent right after a load of the program and only seem to appear after a reboot. I too think there mustbe something with the way Windows logs on but have never seen this before.

Trace,

"Hide When Inactive" is a user-profile option, not a VNC option.  The fact
that it's resetting every time you reboot is most probably because of some
problem with Windows saving/loading your user-profile, or some
Administrator-specific system policy.

"No-Title." is not text that VNC Server ever sets for the try icon tooltip.
Are you sure that you're looking at the correct tooltip, that you're using a
standard VNC Server, and that the text of the tooltip is "No-Title."?

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.