Hi,

I have figure out one problem with VNC session. If any one face the same or
any one knows the reason then please let me know. The problem is below:

I have created VNC session and continue to use it for days. I did not touch
the opened session for long time. After if i try to do any operation then it
takes much time to perform it. For an example it respond very slow to mouse
click as well. When I tried to open new session then problem disappeared.

For instance I am aware that Gnot+VNC is slow to wake up after long idle
period probably because of page swapping in and out but it should not become
unresponsive to mouse click as well along with other operations.

Thanks,
Paresh

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/